Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Checking in

I've taken the last week off (being on vacation is a killer to the motivational factor), but I wanted to check in and let y'all know that I'm still doing ok!

I didn't workout all week, nor did I exactly eat right while I was gone, but I didn't gain more than a couple pounds.

In fact, while I was gone, I purchased something at Anthropologie, which I NEVER thought would happen!!! It's an XL blouse that I found on a clearance rack. It was on sale AND it fit. YAY me!!!

I did have an amazing motivator to keep going, though. I got to meet NK's in Denver when we were there and Danny gave me the best feedback on my workouts. I told him he was an inspiration to me and told him why. He said "How're you doing on it?" I told him I'm down over 20lbs in 6 weeks and he gave me a high five, a hug and the once-over followed by "Damn, girl! You're lookin' good! Keep it up!" He also said he's going to start blogging about his workouts, too, so I'm super anxious to read those.

I'm back on the wagon this week. I did HIIT yesterday (stepped up to the next week - 30 seconds on/30 seconds off and it nearly kicked my ass. In fact, I somehow pulled a muscle last week and I've been limping around, so yesterday's workout didn't help that. I took today off from weights, but I'll hit them both tomorrow, if I can. Otherwise, I'll just do HIIT. Either way...back on the wagon for me!

NKOTB just announced another cruise (May 2010) and I plan on being at my goal weight by then and there's NO reason whatsoever that I shouldn't be there. Nothing says "Hey Danny, check me out!" like a brand new bikini, right?!

Countdown, baby!!!

(Here's a pic of me in said blouse at GhostBar with Ethan from the NKOTB band)

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up....if at first you don't succeed, try and try again!

    ReplyDelete