Saturday, May 1, 2010

Keep Keepin' On!

Ok, so I started doing 100's today. Those suckers are TOUGH! Up to this point, I'd been doing sit-ups, which were going well, but I didn't feel the burn in my upper abs like I wanted. I was afraid I wasn't working them. I'll sure do it with the 100's!

I was going to start kicking up my reps on HIIT from 6 to 8 this week, but it didn't happen. We'll start that tomorrow. I'm doing better now on the 6's, so that'll help. Might even do more about upping my metab, so yay!

I've been doing well on what I'm eating. I think I've said before, I don't really deny myself cravings. I just limit them. Instead of buying a king-sized candy bar when I'm craving chocolate, I get a small one or a bag of miniatures. I know how much harder it is on the treadmill when I work out, so I don't eat the whole bag like I used to. Same with soda. I have cut soda out of my diet...relatively speaking. But every once in a while, I get a really bad Coke craving, so I indulge. I don't buy a case of soda & drink it in three days like I used to, but I'll buy a 20 oz bottle once in a great while. The last soda I had was a week ago. Before that, it was almost a month. That's BIG for me.

I see a lot of people trying to lose weight right now. Many of my followers are doing it for the NKOTB cruise and/or the summer (non)tour. Some are doing it for health, some are doing it for vanity, some are doing it for swimsuit season, some are doing it to lower stress. Whatever the reason, GOOD FOR YOU!!! It's tough to make changes to your life like this. Any changes you're making are great!

So to those making these changes, KEEP KEEPIN' ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment