Saturday, August 1, 2009

A total of 495 calories in a day isn't good, is it?

Yeah. I didn't think so.

It's not like I set out this morning and said "I think I'll consume less than THIRD of my allotted calories for the day. It just happened. I don't usually track my food on SparkPeople, just my fitness, so I don't think about what I eat. I keep a mental checklist of what I eat and I'm good with that. (I *hate* counting calories!)

But as I filled out my food intake today and realized that I was sitting at less than 500 calories, I couldn't help wondering how many OTHER days have I done this and not been aware that I've done it? Hard telling, to be honest with you. Which scares me.

Although this certainly explains the mood swings & fatigue I've felt lately.

I'll save the fact that I've had 16oz out of 64 oz of water for a different blog on another day. *sheepish grin*

(yes, I did eat some chicken and I'm drinkin a big glass of ice water as we speak)

No comments:

Post a Comment