Sunday, August 16, 2009

Haven't blogged in a bit.

I've been pretty plateaued lately, which isn't a surprise after my vacation. I ate like crap, didn't drink nearly enough water and I didn't work out the whole week I was gone.

I'm down a total of 31lbs now. I've lost 7" off my waist and 5" off my hips. I'm hoping I can get back into the gym this week and crank up my workouts again. I haven't been to the gym since Wednesday because I haven't had the car or a way to get there. I'll get back on track tomorrow, though and be fine.

I'm back to limiting what I'm drinking & eating again. Not eliminating the bad stuff, but just cutting back on the things that aren't working well for me, mostly starches & sugars, that sorta thing. I'm trying to eat more protein and may actually go get some protein powder from GNC or something to mix in my smoothies here at home.

I just went through the brutal chore of cleaning out my dresser and closets and am now the proud owner of about 1/3 of the clothes I once owned. Sad state of affairs for my wardrobe, but somebody at Goodwill will be grateful for my weightloss, I hope. Hoping to replenish my wardrobe soon, but sadly, it won't be at the same rate at which it was stripped. *laughing*

So that's that. That's where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment