Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stupid Kid!

Dear Fareway Employee,
      I understand that you're a mere 19 years old and that you've never had to carry groceries into your house and therefore have no knowledge of an ideal sacking job...HOWEVER, common sense should tell you that those flimsy plastic grocery sacks were not meant to carry a 6lb can of tomatoes. Two bags would've even had difficulty, but one? C'mon.
     Now, thanks to your inadequacies as a sacker, I have a black and blue (and nearly broken) toe and I will be limping for a week instead of busting my ass at the gym like I'd planned. You? Are a frickin' moron.
 
Sincerely,
Me


That being said, it's not totally his fault that I won't be at the gym the rest of this week (but damn, it felt good blaming the snot-nosed little punk!). Mother Nature has decided to dump freezing rain & snow on us here in the heartland. Seeing as we have one vehicle and hubby can't take any time off of work, his only option is to stay in the city so he can get to and from work over the next couple days. This means that I will have no way to get to the gym. Some might say "WOO!!" but honestly, it's a big fat "BOO" from me. I enjoy the gym and I enjoy my workouts. I also enjoy the tanning session I treat myself with after I work out.

So...it'll be the weekend before I get back to the gym. Until then, I'm going to try not to overeat and be a sloth, but honestly? Home alone? Four days? I may not even get outta bed. *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment