Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hyster-ical.

Okay, so really, it's not so funny, but if I don't laugh, I'll just end up crying.

Overshare is imminent, so consider yourself warned.

I'm almost five months post-op from my partial hysterectomy. I'm still in some pain and sex is out of the question entirely.

(On a separate note, THAT may be more to blame for these homicidal mood swings than anything else.)

Went to the gyno today. He said sometimes after a hysterectomy there is some granular tissue that doesn't heal like it should. Sometimes polyps develop as a result. He put me up in the saddle (Yee-haw! Not.) and checked me out. Sure enough. Granular tissue and a big ol' fat polyp.

Awesome.

He burned me alive (with silver nitrate) and sent me on my way. Told me to come back in two weeks. He may have to treat me again, but this should help alleviate the problem.

No sex til then. Yeah. Not a friggin' problem, doc.

I'm waving the white flag today, popping a tram and going to bed.

Keep you updated as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment