Friday, June 18, 2010

Basketcase, party of one, your table is ready

So this week has pretty much been hell: PCLD (Post-Concert Let Down for those out there unfamiliar with the term), Celtics loss, financial stress and knowing that I'm not in New York City this weekend for the be-all-end-all of concerts as my boys play Radio City Music Hall for the first time.

As we've established, I'm an emo-eater. Stress? Eat. Sickness? Eat. Depressed? Eat. Happy? Eat. Angry? Eat.

Do you see a pattern here?

Combine my emo-eating with travel & laziness and you've got the recipe for a weight gain. This could truly end badly and that scares me.

*sigh*

So back on the wagon I go. I've been neglecting this blog (and subsequently you, my readers) far too long. Hold me accountable, dammit!!!

On a side note, when I stopped weighing myself (because the fucking scale hadn't moved more than 5 spots up or down in over three months), I got on the other day and dropped 11lbs or some such shit. I'm at 239. Go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment